The Turkey Day 5K & 10K Fun Run was held on Thanksgiving Day morning in Clear Lake (Houston), Texas. It was only one of many, local appetite-building races. Read the race report. Here are some photos of the event. Click the thumbnails for a larger image.
If you're really bored, check out my running blog.
2009 Turkey Day 10K and 5K Fun Run
Other links you might enjoy:
- Healthy quinoa whole wheat bread recipe builds endurance
- Use the Mifflin Equation for Weight Control
- Index of Popular Houston Running Routes A growing list; check back often.
- Training for the Ultramarathon
- Develop Proper Running Form to Increase Endurance and Get Faster
- Kayak Fishing on the Gulf Coast